Author Topic: Summon Problems.  (Read 5322 times)

GentleMist

• L2Blaze.NET Fan
    • View Profile
Summon Problems.
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:01:09 PM »
Hey ! I am planning on Joining x150 Blaze with some friends and played on x70 to test a few things.
I sadly realized that I cannot summon when I am near a Boss ! (Cannot summon from this location!)
I see the point not to be able to summon near Grand Bosses , but for Normal Bosses? Why?
I need to move away a really really long distance from the boss in order to able to summon, not to mention that Lineage 2 Map is full of bosses which means I am unable to summon someone pretty much everywhere!
Dont you think you completely destroy the "Summon feature" of the game this way??

L2Blaze1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Summon Problems.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 10:05:23 PM »
Hey ! I am planning on Joining x150 Blaze with some friends and played on x70 to test a few things.
I sadly realized that I cannot summon when I am near a Boss ! (Cannot summon from this location!)
I see the point not to be able to summon near Grand Bosses , but for Normal Bosses? Why?
I need to move away a really really long distance from the boss in order to able to summon, not to mention that Lineage 2 Map is full of bosses which means I am unable to summon someone pretty much everywhere!
Dont you think you completely destroy the "Summon feature" of the game this way??
Hello, you cannot summon in Raid Boss area to avoid teleportation to 4s and other zones where you should enter by npc or quest. Also, you cannot summon in whole TOI. Normaly is does not affect playing and summoning, only in some zones.

woundedshade

• L2Blaze.NET Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 05:21:09 AM »
LOL

GentleMist

• L2Blaze.NET Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 12:04:00 PM »
I see the reason you did it , but keep in mind you ruin the summon feature!

Example. Let's say I want to kill a boss in fog lower (ember) or in Zaken's ship or in TOI (TOI 7 for example).

My party and I  are forced to walk ALL THE WAY  (In x150 server , in 2018) in order to kill it.
On the other hand , I could have a summoner (DC) summon the whole group just by using Gate.And yes... when you want to farm more than 1 boss , it's kind  of hillarious to be forced to walk all the way .
If you want to prevent "leaving" a summoner on the Quest room in 4sep , Make the Whole IT  a  location that you cannot summon from!
It's totally stupid to prevent me from summoning a party member near a normal boss!
It's not like every boss is near the Area's Spawn and You cannot have every single party member be Nobl (so that you can use nobl TP's , which doesnt even solve the problem ) at the start of the server.
Just think about it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:06:16 PM by GentleMist »

L2Blaze1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 12:43:59 PM »
I see the reason you did it , but keep in mind you ruin the summon feature!

Example. Let's say I want to kill a boss in fog lower (ember) or in Zaken's ship or in TOI (TOI 7 for example).

My party and I  are forced to walk ALL THE WAY  (In x150 server , in 2018) in order to kill it.
On the other hand , I could have a summoner (DC) summon the whole group just by using Gate.And yes... when you want to farm more than 1 boss , it's kind  of hillarious to be forced to walk all the way .
If you want to prevent "leaving" a summoner on the Quest room in 4sep , Make the Whole IT  a  location that you cannot summon from!
It's totally stupid to prevent me from summoning a party member near a normal boss!
It's not like every boss is near the Area's Spawn and You cannot have every single party member be Nobl (so that you can use nobl TP's , which doesnt even solve the problem ) at the start of the server.
Just think about it.
I understand you. As you say, it is 2018, not necessary to walk to some zones, you can use noblesse teleport. To get noblesse in x150 rates server is quite easy. After you get noblesse status, game will be much more easier for you.
Also, do not try to make it pvp high rates server where you are able to get everything in one day, enjoy longer game.
In conclusion, raid boss area(not summoning zone) is not so big as you described. As I told you before, there is only few zones(like TOI) where you cannot summon at all, but you are able to use teleporter to those zones.