Author Topic: suggestion  (Read 10001 times)

Tony14

• L2Blaze.NET Fan
    • View Profile
suggestion
« on: December 10, 2018, 05:33:39 PM »
Soon server will start so it needs some updates, I suggest make sstackable items like scrolls, life stones and ect.

L2Blaze1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
Soon server will start so it needs some updates, I suggest make sstackable items like scrolls, life stones and ect.
Hello, it is custom thing and not original, we are trying to make server work as original. Also, you have lot of space in inventory, what problem with more scrools?
I can see only one problem for players who is able use illegal programs.

Tony14

• L2Blaze.NET Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:52:57 PM »
its not about programs, its about that server need some changes for sure, some new things would be great.

altiganta

• L2Blaze.NET Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 04:20:50 AM »
I have to agree with Tony here, some changes are necessary I don't have a problem with enchants/bogs/lifestones.. although stackable items are nice for a more orginized inventory.. they are not a big issue.

I have an issue with the prices of consumables in GM shop.. i mean come on why did you put them there if you are inflating the prices and we still all have to go to regular retail npc's to buy them cheaper.. 30kk for a scroll of recovery S when Aden grocery shop has them at 80.000 adena, gemstones D, C and B at 10x prices.. regular mineral trader NPC for example sell gemstone C at 1.500 adena GM shop at 15.000 adena.. also mana potion price (although not a problem to me) makes a lot of ppl cry in general chat and give up on server.. consider this.. make server more player and newbie friendly.. I like to play here just I am sad is a 1 week server and all people quit so soon that just when I get to craft my gear there is noone left for pvp. Also consider removing top dyes, gemstone A/S, crystal A/S and all mammon items for adena (altgough it's a crazy price and we all buy it from mammon anyways) is not meant to be obtainable by adena but by ancient adena.

Please make L2 Blaze great again.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 04:24:49 AM by altiganta »

L2Blaze1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 01:08:30 PM »
I have to agree with Tony here, some changes are necessary I don't have a problem with enchants/bogs/lifestones.. although stackable items are nice for a more orginized inventory.. they are not a big issue.

I have an issue with the prices of consumables in GM shop.. i mean come on why did you put them there if you are inflating the prices and we still all have to go to regular retail npc's to buy them cheaper.. 30kk for a scroll of recovery S when Aden grocery shop has them at 80.000 adena, gemstones D, C and B at 10x prices.. regular mineral trader NPC for example sell gemstone C at 1.500 adena GM shop at 15.000 adena.. also mana potion price (although not a problem to me) makes a lot of ppl cry in general chat and give up on server.. consider this.. make server more player and newbie friendly.. I like to play here just I am sad is a 1 week server and all people quit so soon that just when I get to craft my gear there is noone left for pvp. Also consider removing top dyes, gemstone A/S, crystal A/S and all mammon items for adena (altgough it's a crazy price and we all buy it from mammon anyways) is not meant to be obtainable by adena but by ancient adena.

Please make L2 Blaze great again.
Thank you for suggestions. Some prices will change. Updates you will see at december 22 :)